EULA stands for End User Licensing Agreement. This is the agreement through which the software is licensed to the software user.
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR SOLLAH'S TRAINING CONTENT LIBRARY. IMPORTANT PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING WITH THIS PROGRAM ACCESS: SOLLAH'S End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you and your company for the software product identified above which may include associated software components, media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation ("LIBRARY"). By accessing, copying, or otherwise using the LIBRARY, you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement. This license agreement represents the entire agreement concerning the program between you and SOLLAH INTERACTIVE, LLC, (referred to as "licenser"), and it supersedes any prior proposal, representation, or understanding between the parties. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not access or use the LIBRARY.
TAG® is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. TAG® is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE
The LIBRARY is licensed as follows: Access and Use.
SOLLAH INTERACTIVE, LLC grants you the right to login and access the LIBRARY on your computer, phone or tablet.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS
- Maintenance of Copyright Notices. You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on any and all copies of the LIBRARY or training assets within.
- Distribution. You may not distribute your access credentials [e.g. username and password] of the LIBRARY to third parties. SOLLAH provides a preview license.
- Prohibition on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the LIBRARY software code.
- Rental. You may not rent, sub-lease, or lend the LIBRARY.
- Support Services. SOLLAH may provide you with support services related to the LIBRARY. Any supplemental software code provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of the LIBRARY and subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- Compliance with Applicable Laws. You must comply with all applicable laws regarding use of the LIBRARY.
Once any and/or all Assets are licensed, you are authorized to access it via the LIBRARY for a period of one, two or three years (the 'License Term') and use it to train your employees on the subject matter(s) contained within the LIBRARY or a LIBRARY asset. You may not re-sell or distribute the LIBRARY or any LIBRARY asset/component in any other way to any third party.
The authorization to access the Asset includes the specific rights to:
- Download the Asset(s) and use it in presentation and authoring software to conduct training consistent with the license granted herein.
- Download the Asset(s) to stream on your organization's learning management system (LMS) or internal network servers.
- Download any associated printed materials and reproduce consistent with the license granted herein.
Upon termination of the License Term, SOLLAH shall provide Licensee with an “Agreement to Discontinue Use of Intellectual Property” – licensee agrees that said document shall be signed by the licensee and returned to SOLLAH within 15 business days.
Except as expressly provided, SOLLAH shall retain ownership of ALL Asset(s) contained within the LIBRARY. In addition, SOLLAH shall retain ownership of all derivative and/or repurposed works of the Assets created during the License Term (the 'Repurposed Works'). Following the expiration of the License Term or the termination of the license granted herein, you shall have no rights to use, reproduce, distribute, make additional derivative works of, and/or publicly display/perform the Repurposed Works. Upon request by SOLLAH, you shall either provide SOLLAH the Repurposed Works OR destroy them upon the expiration of the License Term or the termination of the license granted herein. By accepting this license, you acknowledge that any noncompliance will result in the termination of the authorized use(s) granted above.
Without prejudice to any other rights, SOLLAH may terminate this agreement if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this agreement. In such event, you must destroy all downloaded content used from the LIBRARY/assets in your possession.
All titles, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to the LIBRARY and any copies thereof are owned by SOLLAH or its suppliers. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the LIBRARY is the property of the respective content owner and is protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This agreement grants you no rights to use such content. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by SOLLAH.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. THE LICENSED ASSETS OR ANY PROGRAM TITLE(S) ARE PROVIDED AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT ARE DISCLAIMED. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE LICENSED PROGRAM TITLE(S) REMAINS WITH CLIENT. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL SOLLAH INTERACTIVE, LLC OR ANY OTHER PARTY BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THIS LICENSE OR THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE LICENSED PROGRAM TITLES(S). THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF SOLLAH INTERACTIVE, LLC OR ANY OTHER PARTY WITH RESPECT TO THIS LICENSE OR THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE LICENSED PROGRAM TITLE(S) SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FEES PAID BY CLIENT FOR THE LICENSED PROGRAM TITLE(S).