- Approximately 13,000 sexual harassment cases are brought to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) each year.
- 54% of U.S. women have experienced unwanted and inappropriate sexual advances from men at work.
Source: Langer Research Associates
Let’s be honest. Even after all the training, the public outcry, the legal battles… sexual harassment is still a very real workplace issue. How is this possible? Why are companies still handing out millions of dollars in settlements each year? The real question should be, what can we do to prevent it?
Sollah Interactive has a three-course eLearning package that addresses the definition of sexual harassment and sexual misconduct as well as preventative measures. The courses in this package have been selected to use in comprehensive initial harassment training or for refresher, just-in-time or as reinforcement training.
- Sexual Harassment? You Decide.™ Real Situations for Discussion (eLearning) (eLearning - Classic)
- TrainingBriefs™ Sexual Misconduct in the Workplace (eLearning - TrainingBriefs™)
- TrainingBriefs™ Sexual Harassment Is... (eLearning - TrainingBriefs™)
Special Pricing for this 3-Course eLearning Bundle - High Quality eLearning as low as $2/learner!
- 50-99 learners = $15/learner
- 100-500 learners = $13/learner
- 501-1000 = $11/learner
- 1001-2000 users = $8/learner
- 2001-3000 users = $6/learner
One (1) Year License Term. Pricing includes the delivery of SCORM 1.2 course packages. There is an additional publishing fee of $450 for non-SCORM 1.2 files. Don’t have an LMS? No worries! Host the courses on our LMS for a one-time $395 set-up fee.
Preventing sexual harassment is about recognizing what's going on around us and being proactive about it. Prevention also means making sure that we're treating coworkers, customers, vendors - anyone we deal with in the workplace - with absolute dignity and respect. Not just because it will help our organization stay out of court… but because everyone deserves to work in a place free of sexual harassment.
For more information, email us at email@example.com or call us at 800-300-8880.
Related Assets (assets)
|Sexual Harassment? You Decide.™ Real Situations for Discussion (eLearning)||Harassment Prevention||eLearning - Classics|
|TrainingBriefs® Sexual Misconduct in the Workplace||Sexual Harassment||eLearning - TrainingBriefs®|
|TrainingBriefs® Sexual Harassment Is...||Sexual Harassment||eLearning - TrainingBriefs®|