Avoiding the Scam! One Bad Transfer
Cybersecurity Situations & Awareness
It's important not to skip processes or procedures when dealing with wire transfers, invoice payments and personally identifiable information. It only takes one missed step in the process to cause lots of financial devastation within an organization. And... Never. Ever. Share system passwords with other employees. That's just an big accident waiting to happen!
Learning Paths & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Critical Work Skills
- Developing High-Performing Work Habits
- Managing Risk
Training Files (8)
|Video Vignette||03:33 min||English||Demo|
|Workshop Material||4 pages||English||Preview|
|Workshop Material||2 pages||English||Preview|
When it comes to beating scammers and fraudster in the cyber attack game, there are some key actions you should always follow:
- Restrict computer use to work-related functions to avoid the chance of receiving or opening a phishing email.
- Avoid clicking on links in emails from unknown senders, or in emails that are suspicious.
- Don’t share system passwords. Ever!
- Follow all processes and procedures – especially those that include wire transfers and monetary transactions.
Explore the Program: Avoiding the Scam! Understanding Your Role in Cybersecurity™