TrainingBriefs® What Language Is That?
Serving Customers Who Don't Speak Your Language
New Micro-Learning! While it can be frustrating not being able to communicate easily, the reality is that everyone in the world has an accent. We only notice it when we are speaking with people who don’t share our native language. For customers who are speaking in a language that is not their native tongue, it can be extremely frustrating for them and getting upset with them won’t help the situation.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Understanding Diversity
- Fostering Inclusion, Equity & Belonging
- Manage Customer Experience
- Understand how to handle a situation when someone has an accent and it is hard to communicate.
- Learn things that might help in a situation when two parties have a tough time communicating.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Request a Quote
Training Files (1)
Trainer Comments: It’s never an easy situation when two parties have a tough time communicating – especially if the other person is a customer or vendor.
Explore the Program: The Oh Series™ Everyday Diversity