TrainingBriefs® Using Inside Information
New Micro-Learning! Everyone needs to remember that it is a federal crime to trade securities, including the distribution of 401k’s, based on "inside information" - information you learn about your company or a closely allied company which is not generally available to the public, and which could cause the security's price to change if it became known.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Ensuring Professional and Compliant Behavior
- Promoting Ethical Conduct
- Define what is "inside information".
- Recognize the kinds of situations that can lead to problems.
- Figure out what's the best choice of action for you and your organization.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Downloadable Job Aid
Request a Quote
Training Files (1)
Trainer Comments: Insider information is material information about an organization’s activity that has not yet been communicated to the general public. It’s illegal for anyone with access to insider information to buy or sell stock based on it.
Explore the Program: Good People, Bad Choices™ A Guide to Ethical Decision Making