TrainingBriefs® Third Party Harassment
Third Party/Outside Harassment & Retaliation
New Micro-Learning! Outside (also known as third party) harassment, especially sexual harassment, can lead to serious legal actions filed against individuals and organizations. Just because they are not employees of your organization does not mean their behaviors are acceptable or legal.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Ensuring Professional and Compliant Behavior
- Understand what harassment is.
- Recognize the type of behaviors that can lead to harassment situations.
- Identify appropriate responses for dealing with outside harassment.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Request a Quote
Training Files (1)
Trainer Comments: We all deserve to work in a respectful and harassment-free workplace and it’s important for you to understand what is and is not acceptable behavior. We need to remember that harassment isn’t always between coworkers. Sometimes we are harassed by people outside of our company.
Explore the Program: Right Side of the Line: Creating a Respectful and Harassment-Free Workplace™