TrainingBriefs® The Tough Conversation
Peer-to-Peer Difficult Conversation
New Micro-Learning! When differences get in the way of peer-to-peer relationships at work, everyone loses. The challenge is that we sometimes expect people to see things the same way we do. And when they don't, we get frustrated, we get angry, or we just get fed up and walk away.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Creating a Collaborative Environment
- Developing High-Performing Work Habits
- Recognize and respond difficult moments.
- Summon the courage to tackle the conflict head-on with a positive conversation.
- Use the M.E.E.T. model to communicate effectively.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Request a Quote
Training Files (1)
Trainer Comments: Let's face it, to get anything thing done, we've got to be able to work through our differences in a positive way that supports productivity and teamwork.
Explore the Program: M.E.E.T.: Breaking New Ground. Respect and Inclusion in the Workplace™