TrainingBriefs® Safety Rules Violations
Addressing a Safety Violation
You’ve got an employee who consistently ignores certain safety rules and needs to understand safety regulations must be adhered to. What do you do? This course provides the just-in-time information and tools needed to help a manager address the situation while maintaining a respectful workplace.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Effectively work with an employee who won't follow safety rules when working.
- Using a step-by-step process to successfully engage and communicate the issue at hand.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Downloadable Job Aid
- Downloadable FAQ
Request a Quote
Training Files (1)
Workplace safety is paramount. Employees must understand that they need to conform to all safety standards as a requirement of their employment. Explain the reasoning behind the existing policies (such as government regulations or probability statistics for certain types of accidents) and why it is necessary for the employee to adhere to these policies.
Explore the Program: Managing Essentials™