TrainingBriefs® LGBTQ+ Terms & Information
Understanding Key LGBTQ Terms
New Micro-Learning! When it comes to encouraging inclusion in the workplace, terminology and vocabulary play a large role. Using derogatory names given to certain groups and people can perpetuate bias and stereotyping.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Creating a Collaborative Environment
- Understanding Diversity
- Fostering Inclusion, Equity & Belonging
- Identify correct terms to create a respectful workplace.
- Use correct terms to respect the ways that people choose to self-identify.
- Audible Narration
- Interactions and Activities
- Downloadable Job Aid
Request a Quote
Training Files (1)
Trainer Comments: Using correct terms is an important first step in creating a respectful workplace. In addition to using correct terms, it is also important to respect the ways that people choose to self-identify.