TrainingBriefs® Keeping It Confidential
Updated! Maintaining confidentiality at the workplace is of utmost importance in today’s competitive world to ensure that information about customers, clients and employees is safe. When it comes to ethical discussions, confidentiality is one of many ethical issues that come up in the workplace.
Learning Path & Details
- Promoting Ethical Conduct
- Take a look at an example and spend some time talking about what we should do in this situation to make sure we always act with integrity.
- Be in a better position to not only recognize the kinds of situations that can lead to problems.
- Be better prepared to really think through the issues and figure out what's the best choice of action for you and your organization.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Request a Quote
Training Files (1)
Maintaining confidentiality at the workplace is of utmost importance in today’s competitive world to ensure that information about customers, clients, and employees are safe.
Trainer Comments: Conflicts between our obligations to friends and the organization can make decisions difficult; in those situations, we must let the law and the organization’s policy be our guide. Confidential information must always remain confidential.
Explore the Program: A.C.T. with Integrity: Real Situations for Discussions™