TrainingBriefs® Hygiene Problems
Addressing Body Odor/Bad Hygeine
What do you do about an employee with body odor, bad breath, or who appears unclean? If it’s affecting how the employee works with co-workers or customers, you need to overcome embarrassment and address it. How do you work with an employee who has poor hygiene?
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Understand how to effectively work with an employee who has hygiene problems.
- Using a step-by-step process to successfully engage and communicate the issue at hand.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Downloadable Job Aid
- Downloadable FAQ
Request a Quote
Training Files (1)
Being a manager or supervisor is a fulfilling role. But as you know, there are times where you’ll need to tackle tough situations. In many cases, employees are not aware that they have a hygiene problem. It’s your job, as a manager or supervisor, to communicate the problem, state your expectations, and reinforce those expectations.
Explore the Program: Managing Essentials™