Specific for New York State/NYC Sexual Harassment Training Requirements! This course is strategically designed to deeply engage each learner - with a realistic view of workplace harassment and the fallout associated with a non-compliant culture. Using realistic and dramatic videos, character interviews and interactive components, this new course helps participants become more aware of the personal consequences surrounding sexual harassment and identify what they should do if they experience or witness a sexual harassment situation.
The Consequences of Sexual Harassment™ was designed specifically to be used by New York business and employers to comply with New York State Law. This highly interactive and engaging course includes:
• An explanation of what constitutes sexual harassment (definitions and facts)
• Examples of conduct that would constitute unlawful harassment (both video and case studies)
• Information on state and federal laws concerning sexual harassment & retaliation
• Information on employees’ rights and how to report sexual harassment
• Employee and Manager expectations when confronting sexual harassment in the workplace
• Includes a printable (and customizable) FAQ fact sheet
• Includes a printable (and customizable) Anti-Harassment Policy document
• Includes a printable (and customizable) Sexual Harassment Complaint document
Linear navigation, post-assessment, full videos, interactions, case studies, inline quizzing, downloadable policy documents, audible narration.