Mentoring 201™ The Next Steps for Success (eLearning Classic)
Deepening the Mentor/Mentee Relationship
Mentoring 201 takes a closer look at some key elements of the mentor/mentee partnership. This course covers the following key points for a meaningful mentoring partnership: planning for a successful discussion, setting goals, identifying career paths and establishing development needs.
Learning Paths & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Coaching for Performance
- Creating a Collaborative Environment
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- How to plan for a successful discussion.
- How to set goals.
- How to identify career paths.
- How to establish development needs.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Request a Quote
Training Files (1)
Trainer Comments: Having a committed mentor is a key factor to improving employee engagement - and we know that good engagement means employees will stay longer and their contributions increase.
Explore the Program: Mentoring 201™ The Next Steps for Success