Life IS a Series of Presentations™: Inspire, Inform & Influence. Anytime, Anywhere.
Critical Work Skills
The process of transmitting information from one mind to the minds of others is a very complex process. This course simplifies the process through the P.O.I.N.T. model. The model prescribes a series of steps to follow that enable participants to inspire, inform and influence others confidently and persuasively.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Critical Work Skills
- Explain why work (and life) is a series of "presentations".
- Identify the three categories of presentations: inspire, inform and influence.
- Articulate why and how the P.O.I.N.T. model is effective.
- Apply the steps of the P.O.I.N.T. model in common presentation situations, including email, voicemail, live phone conversations, one-on-one and small group/team.
- Demonstrate confidence and persuasiveness when making presentations.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
Request a Quote
Training Files (1)
Trainer Comments: Encourages employees to plan and be thoughtful when communicating; increases confidence and personal influence; great to train team leaders to conduct meetings or communicate about goals and changes.