It’s Still Not Just About Sex Anymore™: Harassment and Discrimination in the Workplace
Harassment & Discrimination Prevention
Updated with the US Supreme Court decision protecting LGBTQ+ workers! In the ever-changing work environment, it's difficult to know--or understand--what's allowed and what's not allowed at work. Using this new course, bring greater awareness to the many types of harassment which can occur in the workplace. Use with employees organization-wide for annual training or new employee orientation.
Learning Paths & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Creating a Collaborative Environment
- Developing Critical Work Skills
- Ensuring Professional and Compliant Behavior
- Define key terms associated with harassment and discrimination.
- Identify a wide range of behaviors that may constitute discrimination or harassment.
- Explain the importance of maintaining an environment free from discrimination and harassment.
- Follow the appropriate steps to avoid or report potential discrimination or harassment situations.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
Request a Quote
Training Files (1)
Trainer Comments: Using dramatic examples in white and blue collar, hospitality, health care and retail settings, this program will protect your organization by communicating everyone's legal responsibilities.