Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Understand how to effectively resolve conflict between employees.
- Using a step-by-step process to successfully engage and communicate the issue at hand.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Downloadable Job Aid
- Downloadable FAQ
Request a Quote
Training Files (1)
Set some ground rules before beginning the discussion. Then help the employees listen and accept each other’s viewpoint as the way that person sees it. Ask open-ended questions focused on work-related issues. Give and get feedback by paraphrasing and summarizing. Be sure you remain neutral. Allow some venting of emotion if necessary. Listen without comment and encourage the employees to talk further. Deal with arguments and angry outbursts by restating the agreed-upon ground rules.
Explore the Program: Managing Essentials™