An Employee with a Poor Attitude (Managing Essentials™ Series)
New Just-In-Time Performance Management Tool! Poor attitudes in the workplace can deteriorate morale, lower productivity, and increase costs. What do you do? There are five steps you can take to help the situation.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Effectively work with an employee with a poor attitude towards workplace colleagues and coworkers.
- Using a step-by-step process to successfully engage and communicate the issue at hand.
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Downloadable Job Aid
- Downloadable FAQ
Request a Quote
Training Files (1)
Poor attitudes are one of the most subtle and insidious problems that managers have to deal with. Dealing with them properly, in a timely manner, and with great care is critically important. Not handling them is a lot like a virus in a computer. It’ll continue to create a problem until it is corrected. As in any management situation, give the person a lot of recognition for improvement. And, of course, always treat the person with great care and respect.
Explore the Program: Managing Essentials™