Everyday Diversity™ Recruiting, Hiring & Retaining Diverse Talent (eLearning)
Maximizing Diversity in Your Organization
Are you curious how diversity can help your team be more innovative and impact your culture? How about keeping that talent once they are in the door? But let's be real, finding and hiring diverse talent is often easier said than done. How can we get past potential biases and get the right talent in the door? And how do we keep them? This fast-paced course answers common questions and provides real world tips on finding and keeping diverse talent.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Critical Work Skills
- Understanding Diversity
- Fostering Inclusion, Equity & Belonging
- Learn practical definitions of key diversity concepts as they relate to the recruiting & hiring process.
- Understand the competitive advantage of diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Recognize the influence of unconscious bias, micro-inequities and other expressions that lead to misunderstandings and exclusionary behaviors and practices.
- Understand the importance of cultural competency in recognizing and responding to diversity moments.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Request a Quote
Training Files (1)
Trainer Comments: We want to be able to increase and then maximize the benefits of our organizational diversity… helping us become more innovative, productive and successful. To do that, we've got to make an effort to recognize and respond to situations where respect, equity and inclusion are needed – starting with the recruiting and hiring process - and then in everyday interactions.
Explore the Program: Everyday Diversity™ Recruiting, Hiring & Retaining Diverse Talent