Drawing the Line: Creating a Respectful & Harassment-Free Workplace™ (2-Hour Mgr/Sup Version)
Harassment & Discrimination Prevention Training
Completely Updated! A detailed course on harassment prevention that addresses the requirements found in California AB1825, AB2053, SB396 and CA FEHA requirements. This course consists of 12 modules and is designed especially for supervisors & managers. Workplace bullying (abusive conduct) and gender discrimination are also discussed and addressed in this course.
Learning Paths & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Creating a Collaborative Environment
- Ensuring Professional and Compliant Behavior
- Managing Risk
- Identify how our policy and federal and state laws impact your responsibilities as a supervisor.
- Examine how maintaining a respectful and harassment-free culture benefits you and our organization.
- Identify the difference between inappropriate, prohibited by policy and illegal behavior.
- Identify behaviors that could escalate into more serious situations.
- Determine how to respond appropriately when others engage in unprofessional, prohibited or illegal behaviors.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
- Case Studies
- Downloadable Policy
- Downloadable Job Aid
Request a Quote
Training Files (1)
Trainer Comments: To ensure effectiveness, this program goes beyond basic sexual harassment training to address multiple forms of unacceptable workplace behavior including discrimination, retaliation, bullying and other forms of harassment that may occur in your workplace. Because management has a responsibility to ensure adherence to corporate policies, understanding and enforcing harassment policies is an important part of your job.
Explore the Program: The Right Side of the Line: Creating a Respectful & Harassment-Free Workplace™