Documenting Discipline™ (eLearning Classic)
Using FOSA to Document Employee Discipline
Lack of solid documentation is the single most common mistake employers make when handling discipline or terminations. What if you need to justify an employment decision or termination long after it occurs? Not properly documenting can hurt you in unemployment compensation disputes, workers’ compensation cases and other legal matters. This course teaches importance of documenting your employees using the FOSA method.
Learning Paths & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Ensuring Professional and Compliant Behavior
- Recognize the importance of proper documentation and its effect on the organization.
- Recognize the characteristics of good documentation.
- Identify the key points of FOSA.
- Identify the steps for conducting disciplinary sessions with employees.
- Identify common pitfalls managers & supervisors face when documenting discipline.
- Audible Narration
- Linear Navigation
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Inline Quiz
Request a Quote
Training Files (1)
Trainer Comments: Not properly documenting can hurt you in unemployment compensation disputes, workers’ compensation cases and other legal matters.
Explore the Program: Documenting Discipline™