An Employee Who is Consistently Late for Work (Managing Essentials™ Series)
Coaching for Performance
New Just-In-Time Performance Management Tool! You have an employee who is consistently late for work. What do you do? There are five steps you can take to help the situation.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Developing Core Leadership Skills
- Leading and Managing for Peak Performance
- Understand how to effective work with an employee who is consistently late for work.
- Using a step-by-step process to successfully engage and communicate the issue at hand.
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
- Downloadable Job Aid
- Downloadable FAQ
Request a Quote
Training Files (1)
State the problem and back it up with facts from your prepared list. Explain the effect of being late in job-related terms. Get the employee to agree that a problem exists. Listen, but don’t get involved in a discussion of the employee’s personal problems. State your expectations and, if necessary, what will happen if they continue to be late. This might include probation or even termination.
Explore the Program: Managing Essentials™