LearningBytes® Diversity 101 – What Did She Say?™
Foreign Language in the Workplace
Many organizations want and need people who speak different languages. Typically, there are no organization requirements that only English can be spoken at work. This course addresses concerns and the ability to be inclusive while speaking a foreign language in front of others.
Learning Path & Details
Suggested Industry Usage
- Creating a Collaborative Environment
- Understanding Diversity
- Fostering Inclusion, Equity & Belonging
- When do diversity moments occur?
- How to handle a diversity moment involving speaking languages other than English?
- Audible Narration
- Integrated Video
- Interactions and Activities
Request a Quote
Training Files (1)
Trainer Comments: There are EEO rulings and court decisions that state that employers can’t keep employees from speaking other languages at work, except when there are clear job-related reasons having to do with safety, productivity and meeting legitimate requirements.
Explore the Program: M.E.E.T.: Breaking New Ground. Respect and Inclusion in the Workplace™